donderdag 23 mei 2013

The fun has begun

So I'm back from a sunny and relaxing holiday. We decided to build the gs first. Because it's not as much work as we planning to do on the triumph. We have some other things to do and wan't to enjoy the summer (I've were getting one)
Before I left on vacation I picked up a "new" ignitionbox @ Piet's motorcycle junkyard.
Hooked the box on and the bike started right away. Today I started with tearing it down , that's what I love the most....
 


                               Think I need to visit Piet again. One of the headerpipes is no good....



          I was pleased to see the forks were extended, so I don't need to lower it that much.

 
                                                                             Junk


                                                                 Some insperation






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten