riding

riding

dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

First testride...

Today I synchronized the carbs and took him out for a testride. He runs really fine , the carbs seem to be tunned just fine (from the first time :))
I had to adjust the brake and shift pedal. The only problem that appeared = the battery wasn't charging. But the problem is solved allready. One wire wasn't connected right , while searching I started cutting the wires which aren't necessary. Tomorrow I'm going to fix the rest of the wiring.
I finally made something so we can put a rolling bike on our lift....


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen